Saturday, September 18, 2010

Canon Powershot S2IS S2 IS camera + Lots of accessories
















Complete set includes
Camera + accessories
Powershot A400 + normal accessories
2x AA batteries with Sanyo Eneloop chemistry (different brand)
USB Charger
Tripod
Camera Bag
1GB +16MB SD card
S2IS 52mm adapter (not shown in pics).

Please check the prices of all these items to see the great deal that you are getting.

Shipping Australia wide. Buy my other items and combine shipping. Pickup from 500 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010. Corner Belvoir St and Elizabeth St. Check out my other items on sale at http://clearancesale-sydney.blogspot.com/ Shipping $7 upto 500 gms and $12 upto 3 KG. Buy more and save on shipping.

What's in the Box

PowerShot S2 IS Body
Neck Strap NS-DC3
AA-size NiMH recheargeable Batteries (x4) + 1x USB battery charger
Stereo Video Cable STV-250N
Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
SD Memory Card SDC-16MB
Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
Lens Cap

Also includes
Canon LAH-DC20 Lens adapter to attach filters (Black color)
Camera Bag
Canon Powershot S2IS superzoom for sale in box with manuals, MMC card and all accessories.
Am including a free camera bag.
I am also including 4x Rechargeable NiMH batteries + USB charger.
I have also included some pics taken with the camera so you can check its abilities. It makes a sound when the lens is retracted.
I am selling as I collected various cameras and now I find I have too many lying around. These are 12x superzoom and retailed for 700/- new a few years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment