Sunday, May 1, 2011

Panasonic KX-TG1811AL DECT cordless phone PQLV19AL

Panasonic KX-TG1811AL DECT cordless phone PQLV19AL

Provided as-is. The phone does not register the charging dock. Useful for spares.
Comes with manual and receipt.




Hi! I am a hobby filmmaker who decided to take his hobby to the next level. In the course of the past few years, I accumulated many toys that need to be cleared out. Hence I am slowly listing them all. While I am not a professional ebay shop, I do try to act in a fair manner.

If you have a problem with any transaction do let me know and I will respond as best as I can. As I am selling many items, you could consider buying multiple items to consolidate shipping. I am quite happy to wait and ship to save you postage. I will carefully bubble wrap every item sent out. If they are sent uninsured, and lost in the mail, it will take some time for Aus Post to refund the amount involved (if they do indeed refund anything). I will only refund for lost items if I get compensation from Aus Post.

Shipping Australia wide. Pickup from 500 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010. Corner Belvoir St and Elizabeth St. Check out my other items on sale at http://clearancesale-sydney.blogspot.com/

My current passion is detailed at www.mishra.tv and there is more info about me - if you have concerns about buying from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment