Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DAIWA ITE tripod fluid pan head DAI-TPDVT351-01 VT-321







Daiwa ITE heavy duty fluid head tripod. It has a spreader, VERY solid legs, and a fluid pan head. It has a spring effect so the head stays even and a spring prevents the tripod from slipping down.
It has a Quick release. I was not able to use it for a tilt effect, perhaps I am missing something. I have too many tripods and thus need to sell this. I use it to pan by moving the base of the tripod. You can put in a 1/4 or 3/8-inch threaded rod to hold the tripod while panning. I can make up one for you if you want, I have never needed one.
Shipping Australia wide. Buy my other items and combine shipping. Pickup from 500 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010. Corner Belvoir St and Elizabeth St. Check out my other items on sale at http://clearancesale-sydney.blogspot.com/ Shipping $7 upto 500 gms and $12 upto 3 KG. Buy more and save on shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment